Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nana Sounds Terrible!

This is simply so unbearable! I can't stand myself with this kind of voice now! What happen? What happen? Hopefully, someone can tell me. Is it too heaty? Is it straining? Or..... I sounded terrible! OMG! I can't stand it! That's the last thing a Vocalist ever wants to know!!! Argh........................

I hope & I hope drinking more water will help......... Haizzzzz................ Why can't I sing those 2 vocal exam songs well? I wonder... I'm still not good. I want to try very hard but no matter how many times i try, it is still the same. Singing is a chim chim thingy! So chim till I want to faint! But still, I love singing! I want to sing well! I just feel helpless & useless for now. I wonder when I can do it well, at least for these two songs for the moment... When...........................................? :(

No comments: