Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Challenge YOU

i want to challenge YOU! i want to see what will the outcome be & what is my calling or called-to-be... i want to see... i'm curious to know... i want the healing to take place at the same time too... i want to prepare for my future... i want to see my dreams come true... it's okay that i don't have someone to be by my side for now... but i know my friends care a lot for me... they have been very supportive & caring... i feel very very touched inside my heart... Thank You to all my dearest friends.... i know he cares HE cares also... :) i think that is enough ba.... :) Thank you GOD! i feel so loved! :) i think that is what i'm living for... i want to care for others more... i want to share my love for those less unfortunate.... but i need to learn to do it.... i know YOU have always been to guide me.... Thank you for using me to care for the people around me.... as i love my people..... i feel loved too..... i feel very blessed too..... GOD, how can i say thank you to you enough..... i think that is what i want to see.... i must press on.... i must not loose it.... may be, perhaps.... some of the things are just not meant to be now.... or may be it is just not the right thing at the right time.... *smilez*

No comments: