Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stalker

I seriously don't like stalker. They are really irritating. No matter how many times you told them to stop, they won't. The worst is if the stalker is your friend. Do you know that it is difficult to open the mouth to talk to him or her about it? It is just because he or she is a friend. Still, I feel very irritated by the stalking. May be simply because I'm not interested in that particular person and dislikes he or she keeps appearing. It is not about I don't have a big heart to contain such person. It is just simply disturbing. I'm a normal human being. Of course, I'll have things that I don't like. What to do? Let them continue to stalk? haha.... I've no idea. I guess i just ignore for the time being. I don't really want to bother about it. bo cham...

Note:
To me, stalking has a few different kinds. In here, I'm talking about not physical stalking. I had it once though. haha.... I don't want to talk much about this already... Sianz... :l

No comments: