Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pondering...

I was thinking.... I'm of so good of criteria.... How can I not find a good partner?
But still, I'll be wondering why on earth will people reject a person like me? LOL! He missed a treasure, man! :P

Definitely, I'll find my "treasure" soon! Someone who is compatible and will not bully me! He who will take good care of me and allow me to take care of him... :)

Chance don't come twice. Once you miss it, means you miss it for sure. Cherish opportunities that come by and not miss it! I'm moving on... though heart is still aching. But still, I have to move on...

It's quite amazing about the feeling during this period of time. From "I can't put down" to "I don't bear to put down" to "I need to put down" to "I'll put down" to "I put down".... Amazing... Don't worry. I'll find someone else who knows how to cherish me & love me more! :)

No comments: