Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our Friendship

I had loved you with all my heart... & I have no regrets... for my love for you is true... It had been too long a 5mths for us... thou it didn't work out... it is still really nice to see you, talk to you, go out with you again... Yes, we were once close to each other... Things are different now... it's okay... At least we still talk to each other... still hanging out together with the other friends... :)

Yesterday's searching for makan place is sort of nice (enjoyable) moment for me.... LOL... But, we still couldn't find our seats... :P Nice to have common good friends between us, whom they unknowingly helps to pull us back to our normal friendship again.... Great! I won't want to loose you as a friend... & I mean it... :) Thank God too! :)

No comments: