Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yamaka Wa Super -Tibits

@Yamaka Wa Super
These are what I had bought yesterday before the "Sleek" meeting.
For people who know me, they will know that I'm always into Japanese stuffs.
I just love it man! Their goodies are so interesting.
If I can, I may buy one basket of tibits home. But I can't, so only these two. Haha...
[Japanese stuffs are not cheap...]


Let me introduce to you...
(picture below)
"KOTOBUKI" AZUKI DORAYAKI


I was attracted to this because it looks like the "tong luo shao"

-fav. snack of Doraemon.

Hahaha.... :)

Moreover, it's red bean... I think I'll like the taste of it.

Next
"MEIJI" HOKKAIDO POTATO CHEESE & SALT


Why I buy this?

Hahaha.... I was simply just attracted by the package.

Don't you think the picture look nice?

It seems like it is very nice to eat.

Hahahaha....... :)

& I like potato chips or potato!

Hmmm...... Yummy!!!

Don't bear to eat it yet... I'll bear with it first. :p

No comments: