Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love Letter???

An Inspiration for my song writing...
What do you think? I created it out myself.
A Love Letter that I've written:

You know that I always love dancing. You know that. I’m sure you know that. Don’t avoid. This is important. I’m sure you understand, just like you like music. You treat music as your life, above everything else. Even when you choose your partner, you expect her to be musically inclined, to flow with you in the area of music. You want her to have the same kind of passion as you. Do you know that it is very difficult to find someone like this? It’s very difficult. No one can be as perfect as this or as you think.

I won’t try to be someone you like. I’ll just be myself. You like it or you don’t. This is me. Everyone is uniquely created for a purpose, not for you. I’m sorry to say that. But, you just have to know that. Still, I just want to tell you that I love you no matter what. Just don’t try too hard to change me like that. Love you… & I always do…


**The first edition of this song 喜欢你 is posted up in my music blog:
http://www.adaliaballad.blogspot.com/
Tuesday 31st March 2009 Post

>>Hopefully, it'll be completed one day with the melody & recording, so that my friends can listen. Looking forward to it... :)

No comments: