Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Sick...

I was feeling very drowy the whole of yesterday. I was sleeping, watching Oran High School (half drowsy, half awake), then sleeping again throughout the whole night till morning. I can't believe I actually missed my dinner!!! Oh, my dear dinner......

I woke up early today, at around 5 plus in the morning (which is abnormal for me). I went to work. I was awoke the whole morning to do my work, then I went drowsy again after I had taken the drowsy medicine in the afternoon. Thank God I have not much work today! Or else... ...

Oh, why do I fall sick again? I checked my employee's portal. I realized I had MC (Medical Leave) just on January. I fall sick again?? I really need to build up my body to have a stronger body. "Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit."

"Eat healthy, Exercise more & Extravagant prayer -The Triple Es!"
-Christina

No comments: