Thursday, January 14, 2010

Waiting for something....

It's tiring waiting for something that is supposed to come but yet, because of unknown reason, it hasn't come yet. Is it going to come I wonder?

What is that something? Photos Upload!!! Ppl say they're going to upload but yet, waited for a long long donkey years, still no news! Sigh... What can I do? I just want two photos only.... -_-" Do I need to pray for it to come I wonder.... I know it's exasggerating but it's a fact that I've been waiting for a donkey years already.... When is it coming? When is it coming? When is it coming? I wonder I wonder I wonder.....

Also pai seh, to remind that particular person again & again & again & that person don't seems to put in heart! Sigh sigh sigh..... Saden... God, please makes that particular person to suddenly remember to upload everything on Facebook quick & tag!!! No upload, how to tag??

Donkey years donkey years donkey years....

No comments: