Saturday, June 6, 2009

Days After SOT 2007

SOT in 2007 was great! I've received much training, knowledge, visions & etc.

Yesterday, talking with one of my frenz was great. Brings back a lot of memory....
Great to know that we're doing well after the graduation.
Actually, SOT is a good training ground. REal challenge is outside. This is what I'm facing through now. I'm very challenged coz I haven't overcome my particular weakness.
Thank God that God is so great to let me know what it is. He gives me revelations, visions & encouragements... I love it man... God really really never will forsakes you! He never!
That's what I have experienced consistently! How can be fake?! It is real! So real in your eyes!

Thank God! I'll keep walking, walking & walking through the valleys to the mountains, through the valleys to the mountains.... mountains to mountains... :)

*I realize it is after the graduation, into the world, that I learnt even more. Bcoz this is the time when you're no longer sheltered but facing everything all 'alone'. Things learnt are to be used & apply onto life. A time when you are really challenged & moulded. Then, you'll sing "no longer I~ but Christ in me~" hahaha.... :P

Great to had been in SOT!!!! Greatly encouraged everyone else to go SOT! :) It is an experience that you'll never imagine!!! It is life changing period. A time when transition takes place b4 you go on to another level! *Experiences differ according to each individual! :)*

No comments: