Thursday, June 18, 2009

Difficulties in Vocal exercises

Learning to sing is not easy. I’ve learnt for quite some time already. Due to busyness, I’ve many long breaks in between. Currently, I’m taking lesson with my teacher fortnightly. Though I’ve some improvements in my vocal so far, but it is still not good enough. I feel my progress is small. Although I know it can’t be rushed, but I’m quite anxious about my progress. Sometimes I can feel frustrated that I’m not progressing very well. In fact, I find it very difficult to master even the basic. For now, I’m still not controlling my vocal well. It is like very “messy” everywhere. How am I supposed to see myself sings well one day with this kind of progress now? I’m quite disappointed about my progress. Yet, I can’t blame anyone else. It is just very difficult to discipline myself to do vocal exercises daily. It is definitely not easy. To think you’ve many things to do, you’ve to leave house early in the morning & come home late. Sometime, you just feel too tired to do anything when you reach home. It is really a time that I need to fight with my flesh a lot. It is a lot of struggles. “Why am I not doing it?” “Why am I not able to do it?” Lots of, lots of questions go round inside my mind. How long more do I need to take to get the basic well? How long do I need to take? Oh….

“Learning the bad habits is so easy & fast! Learning the right habits is so difficult & slow!”

No comments: