Sunday, June 21, 2009

Last Day Rest At Home

I’m sick. I’m having flu. My body feels hot all over, but there’s no fever. I’ve body ache. My head feels heavy. My breathing is not like normal. My throat feels very dry. I feel tired. Perhaps it is a good time for me to rest.

I rested from Fri till now. Tomorrow is Monday! That’s what I don’t like. I don’t like Monday to come so soon. It only means that I’ve to go to work again. Recently, I’m feeling quite reluctant to go to work. But, for the sake of my school fee & my superior, I’ll continue to stay on. It is totally no fun at work now. There’s nothing for me to look forward to. May be this is the reason why. I planned to leave my current job in another one year or one year plus time. The reason for why I want to leave is not only to change a job, but to find a job that is related to my course so that it’ll be easier for me to find attachment during the attachment period. It is like a plan to prepare my path long before the graduation. I need to gain some experiences before I leave school to well prepare myself for the real world & to be more effective or efficient in my work.

“What is the real world? It is only when you go out there, then you’ll know.”
-Nana

What I’m having in mind:
v Build up my body to be healthier, more tone up & also to have a better stamina.
v Plan aside some money to buy clothes. (OS: I want to shop!! I need new clothes!!!)
v Keep my room always tidied up. (Neat & orderly)

No comments: