Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drifting away...

I’m drifting away from everything. When a friend asks you how you have been, will you answer “I’m fine” just like I do? What does it mean? Are you really fine? Perhaps, it is just a standard answer. You are just answering for the sake of answering.

In the deepest of your heart, you are actually feeling not that well. But, you don’t want to let others know about it. Sometimes, being transparent is equal to endangering yourself. Not all the people around you or in this world, you can trust completely. No one is perfect. This is a broken down world. That’s why everyday you can help complains everywhere. It is just because of the imperfect people around.

Being too complaining is not healthy. Just a thought of it, who are you to judge others when you are imperfect. I have a friend like this & it is very irritating to always have to listen to all the complaining. Sometimes, I’m wondering when my friend can stop. I must learn to stop complain to.

“I hate this person.” “I don’t like this person.” What is the real reason behind that causes us to feel that way? Can it be because we don’t understand them well or just our another bias? It had happened to me. I ended up realized that it is not what I had thought it to be. Why not, let’s stop hating or disliking person so much?

Am I writing too much? I always have many thoughts in mind. There is even someone who told me that I talk too much. Ouch! That hurts! Is this really true? Anyway, it is only one person I don’t know much who told me this. That person is a very quiet person. I was just trying to get her to talk much. Unfortunately, I failed.

I told someone before that I like to write. The main reason that I like so much is because I have many thoughts in my mind that I have no where to release to. I can’t possibly share all with anyone else. Therefore, I choose to write everything down. At least I’m “sharing” it with the paper or computer. Next time, when you see me writing or typing, it can be I’m busy with my thoughts. :)

No comments: