Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Looking For My Calling

[Above Picture was taken at the end of GDOP 2009]

Without realizing it, I've been singing in the choir for 5yrs+ (2003 Yr End Audition, Serving 2004-Present) already. Years have passed, I've grown older. What should I do next? Am I going to just stay in the choir for another 5yrs? I guess not. Perhaps it's time for me to move on.
Firstly, I need to train up my vocal to sing "comfortably", using the right breathing, right placement, good projection & etc. Then, perhaps when the next BV (Backup Vocalist) Audition comes, I'll sign up for the last time. I feel that I won't want to try again after the past two times. Let's make this a last try. If I fail again, I just move on. I may leave choir & go on to pursue something that is really what I want to do. Of course, what God wants for me.
Some people asked me whether I had thought of becoming a choir IC or Helper. My answer to them was a "N-O-" No. It is not really about whether I like being one a not but, it is just not my calling. I don't see myself being one. & some asked me whether I thought of becoming a CGL. Hmmm.... I thought of it before. I had seen a vision on that years ago. But till now, I'm still not so sure whether I am going to be one. I found myself having many inefficiency in certain areas. & that itself is quite discouraging already. Thank God for the friends who actually spoke words of encouragement to me to be a CGL! That's sweet though... Dev, what you had shared, I thought of it before. Do I say "here I am, God send me" & everything will be done? I think it is really not easy. I want to stay by my CGL's side to learn something from her. There are some of things in me that I had lost & I want to get it back now! H.S., teach me, guide me please...
Hey, I don't mind being a Choir trainer! "Hire me, hire me!" hahaha.... :P
It is only people outside the situation will see things clearer. So, I'll be of great help, isn't it? :D
Whatever it is in the future, I'm looking forward to it! Life is so full of adventures & hopes!!!
-Enjoy life to the Max!-
"Ppl change, I want to change too! For the better! Cheers!"
-Nana

No comments: