Thursday, May 28, 2009

Black Is The Color Now

The most suitable color for now is black.
It reflected a lot on the emotions & thoughts. Nothing can be hidden from it.
White is reflected very obviously among the black.
"So let your light shines among the darkness!"
Black can be depression or in a hopeless situation.
But, fear not! The white light shall penetrate through the darkness. There's always hope for life!
Wonderful!
Black is msterious & secretive. I like! Sometimes I don't like myself to be too transparent to others. I want to reserve some privacy for myself.
Others don't understand you, it is okay. The most important thing is you have to understand yourself & what you are doing, what you want to do.
All the best for whatever challenges that are in life!!! Cheers for all the warriors out there!
Never say die is the spirit!!! :)

Busy weekends this week...
Fri 29/05- Songs of Solomon Bible Seminar Part 1 (S.O.S.)
Sat 30/05- Mini Emerge (Svc 1 & 2)
Sun 31/05- Mini Emerge (Svc 3 & 4)
- Global Day Of Prayer (GDOP)

*Thank God I can sing for these events!!! :)

No comments: