Friday, May 1, 2009

Watching "Britney-for the record"

I like this quote very much!-

Britney's dance chereographer:
I want her to have the happiest moment in her dance...

I really like it very much! Because it reveals a lot on a dancer's desire & feeling. Perhaps it also tells of how much stress & pressure an artiste has to go through with not much of a personal life. Dance can be one of the few channels where the artiste can really express himself or herself. A channel for releasing self or stress. I can agree on this as I always danced last time whenever I was feeling very stressed up, upset, angry & etc... That is a very good channel indeed but it is not a permanent solution, but just for the moment.

I remembered I once danced in the dark, facing the wall with my shadows before. It reflected a lot of my emotions onto the shadow... The shadow is like the 2nd me. Imagine that the shadow is actually moving differently from you. It is that kind of feeling. Shadow speaks! It speaks to me! hahaha..... (Don't feel eerie here...)

There're just so many parts of me that even I don't know. I feel I am always exploring myself! haha... I'm always exciting, filled with lots of adventures! Yeah! Enjoy life...

What I feel about this interview on TV "Britney-for the record"?
A lot! It talk about so much, so much of Britney's thoughts & inner side of her, the story behind the screen. I feel sort of encouraged by her sharing. She is strong outward but yet, actually weak in the inside. What she wants is actually very simple but unfortunately, her ex-husband couldn't give her, she don't get it... It's a life of moulding for her... Difficult but yet, still blessed with the two kids she has.

"Britney, Press On!"


"Stay strong, moving forward & never look back!"
-Christina Adalia

No comments: