Friday, May 15, 2009

Tiredness...

I kept feeling there're many things not done yet. Things are keep piling up or seems to be forever can't finish... I'm feeling tired. School is going to start soon in July. I can't feel this way now. Then, what about when school starts? Even more tired or just faint??

I'm feeling stress in my vocal training already. I wonder why I keep on can't do the warm up & exercises well... It is difficult. I keep trying. The voice will become tired. Then, I can't sing but to rest. It's hard to figure it out on my own. I need to put more effort without hurting my vocal chord.

My room is in a mess for months already. It is just like my mind! Whatever condition my room is, it seems to reflect on what is the condition in my mind! haha... Please, no one sees my room! I can't stand it already! But, if I am to tidy up everything, I've a certain standard to do it. I think... I need to give away or throw some of my clothes. My wardrobe is like very outdated already. I'm very sick of it already! I'm just so restricted my money! God, is there a way out?

Every month, same finances planning, same account I'm doing, same limitation... Sigh... :(
All these I still have to continue, I need to sacrifice a lot of things to study for my degree... I want to dance! I want to write, read... I want to continue learning my Japanese! I want to learn more languages like Indonesia Bahasa, dialects... I want..... so many more! Ah~

I just have to bear with it. No time left. No longer young. Some of the things, as I grow older, I feel I've no more energy to do already. Even if I've the heart to do, I can't do it... Very complicated feeling inside of me. :(

God, I lift up everything in your hands! God, bless these small sacrifices...

*Thank God, my favourite dancer confirmed me in facebook!!!! Yea!!!! :)

No comments: