Sunday, May 24, 2009

Got Refreshed Again!

It was tremedous service with Rev. Mike Connell. It makes me refreshed once again in the spirit. The kind of hunger & desire come all over again to me.

I thought I would stand one side & watch throughout the deliverance. I was wrong. Then, a sister from SOT fell infront of me. I realized I had to pray for her. I looked around. No one was there to attend to her. It was like as if God had put her there for me to pray for. This experience makes me realized I was wrong about letting others opportunity to pray for the people. I should find a need & meet a need. It is not about letting opportunity for the others but obeying God to serve with the gifts that God has put in us. I was wrong. That was such a wrong thinking in the beginning. Thank God for such an experience during the service! Thank God for letting me realized what I can do to serve. Thank God for reminding me that whatever that I had learnt & been trained of can be used even after graduation. It'll not be put to waste. We can make full use of what we were trained for. Amen.

What a great reminder for me! :) Thank God! :)

No comments: