Thursday, October 8, 2009

REpeat

Do you ever hate yourself for keep repeating the same mistake again? I have. It is just so irritating. I will keep wondering to myself why I keep doing it again and again and why I can’t change it once and for all. Many thoughts run through my minds causing a lot of frustrations in me. How do we change? How do we quit on our mistake and shortcomings?

“I’m late again!” “Ah, the same mistake again!” “I spoke the wrong thing again!” Do all these sounds familiar to you. The moment you speak out these sentences, condemnation, guilty, negative thoughts and etc. come to you all at once! This is simply unhealthy (psychologically)! But, instead of all these, what can we do to improve the situation? Do something!

We are to be convicted and willing to commit to do something about it. A plan must be drawn out and follow closely. Modify here and there as we go along. Write down what is to do when the expectation is not met. What is the Plan B? I believe the best guide is the “S.M.A.R.T.E.R.” goal card. Nothing is as clear as that. Let’s begin to pick up our pen again to plan for next year before this year end. Don’t wait, do it now! Or else, you’ll never do it! One thing is “Never Give Up!” You just have to persevere.

Different people have different way of executing the plans. I don’t know about you but for me, I need to see my goals “everywhere” in order for me to work it out. That’s mean papers pasting everywhere in my room! (Laughing) Let’s start planning once again, friends! Let’s do it together! :D

No comments: