Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Final Relief

Finally, I have finished my last TMA assignment!!! Oh Yeah.................................!!!!!!
Do you know what a big relief it is? I have been stressed over the assignments upon assignments for the past one month. Especially for this month, everything is very rushed. There are just so many things to rush for. Now, I just finished the last TMA, I still have ECA assignment, 5 quizes and 1 exam to clear before my semester ends. It is really not easy studying in the university. It is just so tough. No wonder there are some people say that it is not easy to be in the university. If you are in, you are real good! Wow! I want to be that "real good"! :D

I really love, love, love all my friends especially the "regulars" who commented on my facebook very often. I so appreciated all that you guys had responded or commented and all your encouragements! Thanks for standing with me, supporting me mentally! Thanks lotz! :D

What's next now? I wanna rest for a little while before I clear the rest of the stuffs before my semester ends. Jia you! Fighting! :DDDD

No comments: