Friday, October 2, 2009

A Passby Place

This is just a place I have to passby in order to reach the other end which is where I suppose to go. In another words, it is a bridge to my destiny. Throughout the past more than one year, I have learnt some things. For example, now I know how to use excel and simply love it! That is my greatest satisfaction I think. I have known friends in the workplace. Though I don’t really like some part of them, sometimes even don’t feel that I’m getting along well with them, but still, they have played a part in my life. I can’t change a person anyway. If people don’t want to change, there’s nothing you can do.

I’m wondering what is ahead of me. I’m full of expectation and visions about my future. It’s going to be a bright, bright future being a professional counselor! The first semester of the first year is about to end. I have finally got to know about counseling. It is not easy but yet, very exciting. I like the way how my tutor-lecturer said this “A Counselor has his very own unique language.” It makes me feel that as a counselor, we are different and we make a difference in people’s life. This motivates me a lot.

In the coming semester, it’ll be tougher and busier I suppose. Hopefully, I can take the core subject which I didn’t take this semester, together with the next semester core subject. I don’t think I want to drag my graduation. The best situation is to complete my degree in three years and continue at the fourth year for my degree honours. To achieve that, I need to work real hard. My aim is to score above grade 3.0. I think I’ll be safe if I can hit that target. Most important of all, I must catch something out of this whole course to equip myself well to be an effective counselor. “Fighting”, Christina!

*You may not understand what I’m writing especially at the beginning of this blog as some details can’t be added in here. Just treat that I’m speaking in parables. Haha… :P

No comments: