Sunday, April 19, 2009

Something Great is Going to Happen!

I'm expecting some changes very soon. No matter it is spiritually or personal growth. I'm looking forward to it!

There are many things in my mind right now. Many plannings... Give me another 6 months, I believe I will be able to see some results. This time, I must succeed! No time to loose...

I was watching "射雕英雄传". & there was this scene that really inspires me a lot. Even to death, we fight till the end! So, I must have the 13 soldiers' spirit. They are so royal to the prince that they fight to their death, just to protect him. I was so amazed by that! That's the spirit, man!!! Whatever you want to do, you must press on to the last, fight to the last!

Remember:
"Nothing is impossible!"
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"
"Not by might, nor by power, but by the spirit of God!"

*Therefore, let's be full of expectations for the coming changes!!!

No comments: