Monday, April 13, 2009

Questions, Tell Me What It Means About It~

I realized what I say is not being understood more & more. Sometimes I am thinking whether I’m with the right group of people. There are times that I want to deliver a certain message but come back being misunderstood. What is not right in there? Is it time that I should move on? I’ve been hearing the same thing being repeated to me many times recently. They are all from the leaders around me. That also reflects back to the vision that I had received years back. But, am I really able to do it? God, why will use someone like me who is just nothing but simple, & quite weak at times? I’m always shouting for help from you for everything. God, I really can do it this time? Like what my choir friend had said, if I don’t grab it now, the opportunity will just slip off. Just grab it? How?
I really need to go back to my source & start praying seriously about this. God, please show me your sign…

During these few days, many questions have been going through my mind. Questions like:

1. Why do all the girls attracted to one particular rose?
A. It is beautiful. B. She really likes it. C. Other girls like it too.

Which category will you fall under? I ask myself this question & I’m still wondering which category I fall under…

2. You walk toward this particular rose. You almost reaching it but then you realize there is a board in front of it, written: “This is belonged to Sue.” The feeling of disappointment immediately filled your whole heart. Your heart sank. You thought you can get this rose but yet it is someone else’s.

In your heart, there’re two options:
A. To snatch the rose. B. To hide the rose. C. Just forget about the rose.

Which category will you fall under? I think I’ll walk away sadly & tell myself to forget about it. My choice is C.

The reason why I chose C is because I never like to fight with other people for a thing, I don’t like to share with other people something I really call it precious & important & I believe I shouldn’t always be the one making the decision. I have to ask the rose who it wants to follow. This is the answer from my heart. Perhaps I cherish friendship more.

*If you understand what I mean about the two questions, please keep it to yourself. They’re parables that I’ve written so that not everyone will understand but only the ones who is really close to me do. :)

No comments: