Saturday, April 18, 2009

Daily Routine

I just finished checking my email, MSN my friend, facebooking, twitting... This is like a daily routine if possible. It seems boring but, actually it is quite interesting!

  • Checking email

Finding out what others have sent to me. Checking out what updates there is. Checking if Miho has sent me an email or replied me. Clearing email...

  • MSN

Fun! Talking to friend through MSN is fun! I always enjoy connecting with my dear friends! I want to be stay connected.

  • Facebooking

Interesting... Browse updates of my friends, read comment, messgaes, do quizes, play games, earn "money" & etc....

  • Twitting

On Twitter, updates all my friends about me & my life... Now, living in this busy world, it is so difficult to meet up with all my friends... This twitting thingy is really of a great help! :)

So amazed of the high tech generation now! Everything is ONLINE now! Wow wow wow! :)

No comments: