Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day Dreaming

I have been day dreaming. Day dreaming about things that have not happen or may not happen or will not happen. I have a "dream" but it is just a dream right now. I don't know whether it'll happen. I don't know what the people involved feel about it. I don't know what I should do or react to it. Sometimes, I just want to hide. But, does hiding helps? I don't want to avoid. But, what about the other party? May be it is just not meant to be. Perhaps, it is better to stay in this way. At least, the "dream" is not shattered. It seems like there's still hope. Is this self-denial?

I day dream a lot. Is that a source of my creativity? Will that be a source? My ideas often comes from all these day dreaming stories. Though they may not be real, but they're definitely great inspirations to my creations. I wonder when can I make a good packaging of all of my "day dreams". Ha ha... I wonder who will share the same "hobby" as me. I doubt many people can understand what I'm saying here. haha... That's not important. Most importantly is I don't stop creating... I can create!!! Thank God for creativity! :)

No comments: