Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Nephew Had Born!!!

My dear little baby nephew whose name is not known yet, had come out into this world healthily & actively. A small little body with long sharp ears like my sis, even the way how he sleeps looks alike! He is so cute!

I went to the KK hospital yesterday to see my second sis & her baby but didn't get to. Jie was brought into the operation theatre due to some problem. The nurse didn't allow me to see the baby. A little shock when I walked into her ward. (When I saw blood on her bed...) The operation went on & on for hours. I think it was from 6 plus to pass midnight... This morning, then she was pushed to the observation ward. I wonder how is she now. Later, I'm going down to the hospital again with my family. Jie will be fine, right? Hope she will get well soon, so that she can breast feed her baby. The baby is really cute! Jie, jia you! That's is your very first child!

Do you know:
when I was waiting outside the operation theatre for jie, a scenario came into my mind. It was my mum being pushed into the operation theatre after given birth to a big baby who is me. She lost a lot of blood & was in great danger... Oh mine, how great are the mums! Mum, I love you no matter what!

Jie, you are going to be a great mum! Yeah!

No comments: