Monday, February 9, 2009

mess Mess mess

Oh tian, so many things! What a mess! God, please give me more time! I'm very confused right now. I must set a time frame to complete by this week.

Thank God jie is discharged from the hospital. I have been visiting her for the past one week. I feel so sad looking at her when she was still in the hospital. Everything was not easy for her. Jie, nothing much I can do, but to jia you for you.

At least now, I don't need to go hospital. I can do my things already. I must finish it fast. Or else, I'll go crazy! Sigh... Such a mess everywhere... God, help..........

I don't like the feeling of being very disorganize. I don't like. It makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout my whole body. Ah....

Mess, mess, mess..... Please clear it quick!

No comments: