Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My New Born Baby Nephew!

Proudly Announce... (drum rolling...)
The First Grandchild of the Chua & Lim Family!!!
My First Nephew
My Second Sis' First Child
Name: Little Mr Chua!
[His name is still unknown...]
Sex: Male
Age: 3 days old
D.O.B.: 2nd Feb 2009
Time: 07:09am
Hobbies: lifting his hands in the air & wave!
[Actively moving]
The proud parents are still thinking of a name for him.
He who brings joy & excitement to the family.
He who shoulder great responsibility being the first grandchild of the two families.
He who is very active (energetic).
"You have been a very active little boy since you were in my sis' body."
Chua San wa ho.n.to.ni ge.n.ki. de.su.
[I feel so happy for him!]
He is a very healthy little boy. Now by his mum's side finally.
His mum just had a minor operation due to blood clots & bleeding...
Therefore, he is separated from his mum for a day plus...
"Poor little chua... But, you're very blessed for a great mum like my sister!"
"You are going to grow up to become a very talented boy!"
He is a very well loved boy by the whole family!
No matter it is the father's family or the mother's family.
Everyone just love him!
His grandmothers keep saying he is very cute.
They can't help it but to keep looking at him.
Excited grandpa went to buy "numbers" regarding him.
I believe the grandparents are going to find a very good name for him.
"Keep on being so energised, boy! We love you!"
My elder sis says:
"Thanks for coming out early to meet me before I fly to Australia for my Master studies!"
My second sis says:
"Thanks for giving me the experience of joy of being a mother!"
[Though my sis had to go through so much after giving birth.
Hope she recovers completely soon.]
I say:
"Thanks for your coming,
for I've never experience having a sibling or seeing a baby in my house.
You really bring joy!
I'm looking forward to play with you!"

No comments: