Friday, January 30, 2009

The Days are Drawing nearer...

February is coming... My elder sis is going overseas for her Master on Feb 7. My second sis is expected to give birth on Feb 9. Everything pass so fast. I hardly enjoy myself yet, time has already pass me by. One blink of eye, I'm older by another year & going to be an aunt soon! Actually I'm already an aunt of many children of my cousins. Sigh, I can't deny my age anymore... The kids are running everywhere in the house during Chinese New Year. Next year, there'll be an addition of kid-my second sis'. Hahaha...... Time flies, time flies...

Once my elder sis is away to Australia, I'll have her laptop to use. I can go online, & I'll have 3 rooms to use! Wow! Hahaha... 3 rooms: My sis' room, my room & my study room. Yeah!!!

No comments: