Friday, November 7, 2008

TP Gathering On 27th Oct 2008






Picture above: (Frm left to right, Aileen & me)



It was a very enjoyable karoake session with the few of the TP Harvesters.
Harvesters who went are:
Aileen, Michelle Chang, Na na(me), Henry, Darren Chung (Zheng Yi Jian), Benjamin Ang & Melvin Ye.
Joshua Goh & his girlfriend, Amanda Faith dropped by for a few minutes. Sigh~ It was for the SOT book he wanted to borrow from me... Now, dating to him is more important lah... Hahaha...
I very cherish every gathering that I have with the TP/TRP Harvesters. Because, it is not easy to meet them ever since many of us graduated. It is very precious to be able to meet again. Sometimes, it makes me think back of the happy days we had together during school & Parade of School. I thank God for such good times I had!
***Friends, no matter how busy you are, don't forget to meet up ah! We must always remember to meet up after some time (a month or two the maximum).

The only sisters that day...

Aileen & me

Ah~ Who secretly took this photo while I was singing???

No comments: