Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Busy Mind

There are so many things in my mind... I want to have it all done.
One of those is my homeworks from Japanese class & Vocal class. I realized its so hard to actually sit down everyday to do homework or even to revise. By the time I reach home from work, I'll feel tired and can dose off anytime especially after my lovely dinner... Man... I really need to fight against my flesh! I don't want to do last minute work. I want to be over prepared and have the spirit of excellent when doing. I want to do my best. I may not do it in the past but I want to do it now. What is important is now & future? I don't want to look back. Its not a nice view. So, what I can do now, I'll do; what I can improve, I'll try my best to improve on. I want to be a person who keeps moving on instead of keep on getting stuck at one place. I want to progress.
I want to speak fluently in Japanese (or at least can integrate all the L10 in my mind) soon. I want to show improvements in my vocal to Teacher Sherlyn. I don't want to give the impression of a lazy student with no progress or slow progress. If I want the lessons to be maximized in the potential, I must work hard too... Its two sided. So, I must be a hardworking student.
If that is really what I want, I will surely work very hard for it instead of taking for granted of everything or take it easy. I must be serious about it. Ganbatte Chris!

*Daily discipline is needed. That's like my weakness or "zhi ming shang".
(Especially vocal homework, it need to be done everyday.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheering u on! jiayou! add oil! gambatek!

meow

Anonymous said...

hey.... u so bad.... nv blog we go sing at civil centre... anywayz.... i guess i spread the virus to you... sorry...