Friday, November 28, 2008

My da jie is leaving soon...

OMG! I just found out that my elder sister is going overseas for further studies which is next year February. She can't even stay to see our coming nephew... :(
Jie, I'll miss you... although we don't talk much to each other. Because we're linked by blood, I feel a lot for you. When you get injured, I'll feel the pinced of pain in my heart. When I've upset you, I'll feel sad though I'm the one who cause it. When you reject my care for you in your down times, I feel sad for you as you are isolating yourself in your own world. There're things I want to do for you but I don't know how. You have been so rejecting the past years that I really don't know what I can do for you... I think all I can do now is to keep you in prayer, for safety, for success, for a hope in your life......

Jie, I know you are just trying to be strong. But, sometimes, you should try to relax a bit. Please don't give yourself too much stress. I know you are nice to me. Every time you go overseas for a tour, you'll buy something for me. If your holiday crashes with my birthday, you'll make sure you prepare a present for me or even call back home just to wish me "happy birthday". Jie, I love you a lot! I just want to let you that I love you a lot. I really care for you! What is in the outward is not what it really is. Jie, jia you! No matter where you are, even if it is going to be just one year, I'll remember you. Hope you'll live a happier life... Hope you'll find your happiness soon, very soon.... :)

Love you,
your youngest sister-Pei Yu

No comments: