Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Falling sick...

My voice started to turn a little hoarse on Sun. I thought my voice was just tired. Then, it continued the next day... & today... Teacher Sheryln said that I'm going to loose my voice soon & it might be today. Oh no! I think I'm having a sore throat plus a little flu. That's not a good news. I must really rest well. I can't fall sick. Asia Conference is just next week. There're things to do...

All I can do now is to drink more water & try to sleep earlier at night.

It is just one week left to Asia Conference!!!!!
  • Miho is coming with her church members from Japan!

I'm to bring them to eat (Singapore local food). Firstly, I've to really work on my Japanese language before they come. Place to go, I'm sort of decided already. I've a few places in mind already. But, most probably we only have time for one eating place.

  • Many sessions to sing for & X'mas carolling is coming up soon too!

-Need to do more vocal warm up & exercises.

-Must drink more water & rest enough.

-Refrain from fried, oily & other heaty food.

-Practise more on the songs. Memorise the lyrics.

No comments: