Monday, November 17, 2008

Asia Conference this Week!!!

Hi guys, its Asia Conference this week!!! Do prepare yourself for such a great event like this. Don't miss it. The next one will be in 2010. Miss it & you'll wait for 2 years! Be excited & filled with expectancy... Its gonna be great! Not only you'll learn a lot, you're going to teach the delegates too. They're all here for YOU! Yes, YOU!!!! hahaha... So, be prepared with all the accurate information.

This week is going to be a very busy week. The whole of this week I'll not be home for dinner & will go home late at night. May be I should apply leave for next Mon too... So that, I can rest after the whole conference. Hee hee...

I hope I can take many good photos of the conference. Only till next week, then I'll be able to blog. Busy busy... Yesterday, I just finished shopping part I. There're still some other things to buy. I've to buy them within these 2 days. Hopefully, everything can pass (the attire, makeup & etc...).

My Itinerary this week:
Mon 7.45pm -Choir practice for Asia Conference @Expo
Tue 7.45pm -Choir practice for Asia Conference @Expo
Wed-Sun* -Asia Conference @Expo
*Sat -Jap Class @Pyaess

No comments: