Monday, August 18, 2008

To Those Who Are Concerned About Me

If you are my CG member, you should have known that I went in hospital last Friday(15/08/08).
It was due to the continuous pain caused at the left side of my stomach. (should be the gastric area). It was so pain that I can't even stand straight nor take in any more food. I vomited first time outside the chicken rice store where my CG had gone to for supper after CGM. It was terrible. Then, the vomit stopped. With much effort, I finally crossed the road to hire a cab to the hospital. One of my CG member was with me.

When I reach the hospital -Tan Tock Seng hospital, we went to the Emergency counter to register. Then, we made the payment. & we waited... Man, its really all about waiting in the hospital. But, my pain still hadn't gone. After a while, I think one of the staff there actually advised us to request to see the doctor first after seeing me looking very unwell. So, we "jumped queue".

The nurse started checking my blood pressure, body temperature & etc. We were then told to wait again... While waiting, I vomited again. This time was the whole of the supper I had taken before -half bowl of porridge. It made my tears almost going to flow out of my eyes. But, I told myself that I had to be strong & pulled through it. I can trust God for healing.

My CG member asked the nurse for a plastic, in case I vomited again. Not long after, the nurse put me onto the bed to wait. In my heart was like "finally a bed to lie on"! I felt more comfortable lying down. Then, the nurse pulled my bed here and there to different rooms to see the doctor who gave me the painkiller injection & checkup, to wait, to X-ray room, to wait and wait. Finally after about 2 hrs plus, I was finally "discharged". I went to take my medicine and went home by cab. Throughout, my CG member was there. I really needed that company so much! I didn't want to be alone especially when I was so sick. I really felt touched by the care & concern that my CG member had shown. Even to those who had sms me! Thank you very much guys! I love you all!

Thank God for my CG member, Lejeune! I really appreciated her company throughout very much!

The Result:
I think it is gastric flu that I'm having. The doctor didn't say much. He only told me that there was much gas inside my stomach according to the X-ray. (I've gastric flu history.)

*Latest update: I'm feeling much better now. The medicine works well with my body. It is only a little weak at my gastric. I think I'll take warm or hot drinks and plain food these few days.

^Thank you all those who had been praying for me during the past few days!!! Thank you for your messages that came in!

My thoughts:
I don't know what's going on with me. I have been seeing doctors upon doctors this year! Its a "My Record"! Oh dear~ I hope this is the end. Keep me in prayer if you remember.

No comments: