Thursday, August 14, 2008

Appointments

Seems like I've grown old... So many appointments suddenly in these few months. Body checkup appointment, Medical appointment, Heel operation appointment, Eyecare appointment & now, dental appointment! OMG! This is quite scary... What has happened to me?

Yesterday's dental appointment makes me realized that I've not been to the Dental for a very long time. By right, everyone should have a dental checkup and tooth cleaning once every 6 months. But, I didn't. Thank God I don't have much problem with my teeth. People and even the dentist, himself has praised me for my white teeth! Ha ha...

Its a good thing that I had my teeth clean up yesterday and had known about the condition of my teeth. All I need is to do a little filling and apply the tooth mosse on my teeth. I hope my teeth will not be sensitive anymore. Please let that "pain feeling" when I take cold drinks go away!

I have another dental appointment next week to do the filling & to do the mould for my teeth I suppose. I'm preparing to do my braces, to make my teeth properly arranged. Ha ha... Exciting! I don't know how is it going to be like. One thing I know for sure is I need someone to sit outside the dental operation room to wait for me. & that person is my mum! I need her very much! She acts like a mental support to me. I love my mum! Thank you mum for everything...

No comments: