Friday, August 1, 2008

Oh No! I need to exercise!!!

Oh my tian! I realized I actually have grown fatter recently!!! No........ I've to maintain my weight and shape! Must be all the good food i've been eating recently. & eating late at night... & couldn't exercise or move much due to minor operation on my heel last month... Oh dear! I've to do something. I don't want to grow fat!!!!

I must start to watch my diet and exercise more from today onwards!

I plan to:
* go swimming once a fortnight.
*Sit onto my cycling machine.
*Do sit ups (10, 20, 40, 50...)
*Push ups?? No thanks! I don't want muscular arms!
*Do dance warm ups.
*Go back to dance? (What dance?)

I need a time of slimming down. My target is 51kg this time!
Hope I'll succeed! Wish me all the best!
I want to see myself in a very tone up body (definitely not fat!) & maintain a certain acceptable weight.

No comments: