Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally Friday!

Great! Finally its Friday again! Today is CGM day & I'm leading P later. Wow! The songs for today are "One" & "KKT". I hope I can lead well. Actually, I feel I'm very well prepared & believed that I can lead very well. I'm confident about that. Its just a little nervousness inside me. Excitement?

Its going to be great later on. CGM will start very well. I'll help to build a very strong atmosphere which leads the people easily into the W. I trust in Him for this to happen. Yeah.

Good News! Tomorrow is the first lesson of my Jap class. I've already set the time with my friend who is going with me, to meet. So excited! I'm looking forward to it. This time round, I must really master Japanese language! I don't mind that one day, I can make use of this value that I've gained, to do interpretation. Ha ha... So coolz...

I've once again made another decision and am doing the preparation. Just one thing to wait, my confirmation from my company. The decision is to go for my further studies at SIM next year January. I believe in increasing one's value. So, there's no such thing as I've studied enough already or I can stop at my diploma. I must at least pursue my degree. & many, many more things that I can go into.

Hmmm.... Perhaps I should take up a driving license... May be in another 2 months time. I need to register first right? No car to drive? Nvm. I can always rent a car whenever I need it. (Especially weekends). "Secret">> My friend said that he is willing to lend me his car to drive when I get my license. Ha ha... Can practise with his car. :) His car is coolz. Lotz of secret weapons inside. Haha... Can't say much... He "biao che" with it! But, one bad thing. He "biao che" when he is feeling frustrated too. That's dangerous! zu zu zu.... Must learn to find other way to release your frustration, not "biao che"! YOur decision man... No such thing as "no choice". You're given freewill from the day you were in your mother's womb!

No comments: