Saturday, March 27, 2010

"When In Rome"

In this movie, at certain scenes, I cried.... Because it reminds me of how heart breaking it is to love someone.... It reminds me of times that were discouraging when relationships didn't work out. The hopelessness feeling... The sadness.... It reminds me of him.... It is definitely not easy to love someone.... :( But, like what Jasmine said, true love really stands the tests... :) I especially like the part which it said in the movie, "I don't care whether he will love me back. I just know that I love him....", "Me & him is impossible.... It is not true.... It is just.... not true.... It is not of his will...."(the doubt)....... *Something like that... I can't remember the exact words from the movie.... :P *

But, it is a nice movie.... CUte... sweet..... Funny..... Emo... Romantic.... Aww........ I love it!!! :)

No comments: