Sunday, September 27, 2009

Too Many In Life, But Limited

Just went through the songs for next year vocal exam, hrs ago with my vocal teacher. Learnt something new about how to bring out the song. It is not that easy as I had thought in the past. So many to learn, but yet limited time as I'm occupied with many things in my life. Nevertheless, I'll never give up on singing! May be it is also to make up for the unability to dance now.

It's just can't help it. There are just too many things that we want to do in life but yet, limited time and resources. Therefore, what I can do now is just to choose some of them to do. It is never anything perfect in life. You can't have everything at one time. That's life. But still, I thank God for what I'm doing now. I thank God for all the opportunities that are given to me! Thank God! :D It is such a priviledge as not everyone can have what I'm having now. It is simply a great priviledge that I must cherish! I believe this is really a calling for me. I'll do my best no matter how weak I seem to be at times. Jia you! :D

No comments: