Sunday, August 16, 2009

Graduation

I want to be trueful to myself. That's why I share.
2yrs ago, my parents, especially my mum refused to attend my SOT graduation.
Is that a good thing or not. Till now, it has been a very deep memory in my heart.
It has unknowingly cause an effect in me. Do I need to overcome this?
I feel like being rebellious by not allowing my parents to attend my university graduation 3yrs later. Should I do that? Since I have no burden about they paid the school fee. This time round, I'm the one paying. What excuse for them to come? It is really bad to think like that.
Who is perfect? There'll be time that you'll be just like me, thinking in this way. It is just a thought. Whether or not it is going to happen will depends on your decision. So, what decision will you make?

I realize that many small little things that happen in your life can actually cause forth an impact in your life. It'll affect what decision you'll make in the future. It really will! For bad or good.
What decision should I make? To me, I feel that every graduation, no matter what it is for, should be respected. If anyone is to treat it lightly, I feel it is just not right to do so. I dislike this kind of person. Let's see what will happen in 3 yrs time. Will I allow my parents to go for my graduation? I feel with parents or without parents in graduation makes no difference. I'm used to simple and lonely graduation. It is like nothing big is happening. Other than taking photos, it is just taking photos... The only thing I feel more comforted is the friends who have come down specially to support me. Even without gifts, their greetings are more than enough. Though I'll still admire those who are surrounded by many people & with many gifts & surprises in their hands. So nice! How sweet it can be? Admire...

Why talk about graduation? It is because I just attended a graduation of my friends...
All the best! They're real blessed, surrounded with so much love! :D

No comments: