Saturday, July 12, 2008

Utada Hikaru Rocks!!!!!

Oh dear oh dear!!!!!!! Its Utada Hikaru! Her new album is out in Singapore! Men, its driving me crazy...... I've heard all the songs in the album at HMV. I can tell you this is super good!!!!!! Its surely different from her past albums. A very refreshing & it rocks music. The melody is of many different styles. You will just enjoy yourself just by sitting down on a sofa & listen to it. It have been so long i ever hear her music. This album, i must add it to my collection!!!!!! Ah.............!
She is such an inspire to me! (that music can be so GOOD!) Almost all the songs or in fact all, she did it herself. She is definitely talented. I wonder where she gets her inspirations from. I wanna be like her who can write many beautiful songs & make unique & stylist melody. Her music never disappoint me. It keeps on changing and changing.. Breakthroughs upon breakthroughs. Hope she can successfully hit the US chart with flying colors. I believe not only asians will like her music, the other places will like it very much too.
Utada Hikaru, ganbette ne!!!!!!
She is really full of her style. Her music brings her out very much!
I hope to keep on listening to her music... for more surprises in her music! She is terrific!!!!!

**To hear Utada Hikaru's latest album, go the link at the bottom of the page.

No comments: