Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Plans

I'm planning to go for further studies in degree. Most probably going to be at SIM. But, it is not going to be now as the course fee is quite a lot. I'll save up some money first, so as not to make myself too tight.

Meanwhile, before that, i'll be taking vocal class with Sheryln and Jap class. That has always been what i want to do. Finally! The vocal class is going to start this coming Sun. I'm so excited. I wonder how is it going to be like. I'm looking forward to improve my singing skills. I don't wanna hurt or strain my vocal chord anymore. I want to maximise the way that i can sing. I want to hear how I'm going to sound like when i sing in the right way and maximumly. How far can i go? What is the highest or lowest note i can hit? How i can find the harmony parts? How my ears can become more sensitive that before? In addition, if my finance allows, i hope i can take up keyboard lesson as well. That will help even more.

For Jap class, I'm going with one of my best friend. It is going to start on 16th Aug 2008. This time, i'm going to learn till the Advance. I want to speak and write well in Jap. One day, I can just go to Japan to visit Miho and the rest and communicate in Jap! Wow... That's my aim. How long is it going to take? To complete up to Advance, needs about 5yrs. Do I really need to wait for 5yrs? May be not. At Intermediate, I should be able to speak fluently. This is going to be a bonus to my resume`. Great!

*For dreams to come true, you've to believe and actions must be done!
Faith + Work = Dreams Alive!

No comments: