Friday, July 11, 2008

Rejuvenate yourself!

Recently, I am browsing at the websites of MTM skincare and Bioskin. I think these 2 skincare co. not bad. I want to try out.

MTM skincare focus more on Products while Bioskin is all-rounded & focus on Treatments. So, in short, if you want to buy facial products, you go MTM; if you want to do treatments, you go Bioskin. That's my own conclusion after browsing through the websites. I think i should go down to the shop to take a look and enquire more information. I want to know what exactly do i need. :)

I'm so excited about what kind of services they provide. It makes me feel like pampering myself. I want to be more beautiful by learning how to better take care of my own skin. Though many people compliment that my complexion is very good, I feel that the more that i should take care and maintain it. Nothing should be taken for granted. Moreover, it is a gift from heaven.

*I realize that now i need more skin or facial products. Wow!

*Those interested in MTM skincare or Bioskin, can log on:
http://www.mtmskincare.com/
http://www.bioskin.com.sg/

No comments: