Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Vocal Lesson 1

Yesterday was my 1st lesson with Teacher Sheryln together with 2 other choir friends, Val & Elaine. Before going to her house, we were a little afraid that she will be fierce as she looks strict.
But, end up that is not the case. In fact, she is very funny. The small reactions when she thought she had herself locked out of the house show it all. The way how she teach is very visual. I think she makes the lesson very interesting. I look forward for the next lesson. I must admit she is good. Why do i not like her previously? She is also a very humble woman. She teaches with her heart, without any means of despising. There are many things I can see in her that I can learn from. She is also a very mature spiritual woman. There are things that she thinks that can shock you off! Just the 1st lesson, i'm already "wow"! This is not a simple woman. Ha ha...

Revelation! I'm a Mezzo, in between Alto & Soprano! Great! I never think I sing low notes only. In fact, I always think i can hit higer notes! I want to be the next Annabelle or Alison who can sings very well. Or be someone who can sing many different parts... Sofian? Ha ha...

Ooo... I've homework! I've not have homework since last year SOT... Coolz... I'll do my best in practising whatever I'm being taught of. Homework? No problem!

& I sing~ sing~ing~
I love You so~
la la la~

*Yeah! I've bought Utada Hikaru "Heart Station" album!!!!! Very coolz...

No comments: