Saturday, January 22, 2011

Keep reminding myself.....

"Thou shall not be unequally yoked..."

Sometimes, somethings we just can't be too naive about. Especially when it comes to relationship. Human, himself is complicated. There's simply no 100% guarantee that he will change himself for any reason. It is because all of us have to face temptations all the time. We're all imperfect. There'll surely be times that we give in to the temptations even though we know that it is not right. This is human... Because of this reason, I've to keep bearing in mind that "thou shall not be unequally yoked..". At this point of time, suddenly feel that the Word of God is really working!!! How important the Word of God is! It helps you in times of troubles and in all situations you are in! PTL! I luv my GOD a millions infinity! :)

Therefore, the conclusion is I can't accept any guys of different religion belief, but I can be open to them as friends. We can't be too sure about what it will happen later or in the future. Perhaps, there may be a turning point of the situation we never know. But, in the beginnning, it is better not to put too much hope on it first. Yupz! That's my conclusion!

One thing I need to take note of is to be very careful how I handle this matter about the relationship. I definitely need to be very careful with my works and not to mislead people who things that are not going to happen. I need to be very careful... very careful... *Sigh*

I'm very blessed to be loved by ppl....? hahaha.... *Don't know* Thanks for all the love ya! :)

No comments: