Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spoilt Shoes

I think it must be the road to my home that is too rough to walk on. Or it is the quality of the shoes nowadays. Perhaps, it'll be more guaranteed with expensive shoes. May be the quality & the lasting of the shoes will be better? This is the second time that I broke the heels' rubber at the bottom after wearing for the first time or second time only!!! OMG! I can't believe it! My mum says I've bad feets and that's why I keep spoiling my shoes. What's that about?! I don't like hearing that. It's so hurting & demoralizing. Who likes to spoil their shoes so often or so easily? Can't it be other reason for the shoes to spoil? Hopefully, my shoes can last longer after repair...

So far, I like the service of the cobbler's skills! It's GOOD I can say. :) Thanks Mum for helping me to bring my shoes for repair! :)

*Enjoying my singlehood life~ But still, I wish to get married in 2 years time! :P*

No comments: