Monday, October 13, 2008

Vocal Lesson Yesterday

It was difficult! I was asked to read out the tongue twisters, one after another... It was like never ending. It was not easy for me, especially for my English standard. (Although I got B3 for English during O-Level, but I feel that that doesn't mean much.) Half way through, I could not help laughing at myself. Many times, it caused me tongue tied. Ha ha ha... Didn't know what i was reading already... Moreover, that was the first one-to-one lesson with teacher. (Previously, i attended the lesson with Valerie & Elaine.) A little uncomfortable, but still fine. At least I don't feel that teacher is scary like how Elaine feel... Ha ha ha... :p
I believe after all the training that I'm going through now, my diction will improve. This is one of my targets to achieve for this 3 months. I can do it! Na na can do it! I must work hard for it! :)
Ganbatte!!!!

No comments: