Friday, October 10, 2008

Great news from SIM!

Yeah! SIM called me just now! That's fast... They are efficent! Man, I've been waiting for this... This make me feel nervous now. The interview is just next week, Wed. Brrrr..... What am I going to do? I really, really hope that I can get in. I want to study! I want to study this course! I want, I want I want..........

I wish to do counselling. I want to touch life with whatever that I can. I want to make a difference in others life. I want to reach out my hand to those who are in need. It is not that I want to be great but really want to help lives.

Do you know that one right or wrong mindset can affects a person's destiny? Therefore, having a healthy mind or being psychologically healthy is very important!
What can I do to help? Can I make an impact?
That's why I want to get into this course. But, of course, there are some of my experiences that have inspired me to be a counsellor... If I am to share this, I think it will be never ending.

But, the Wed interview is interview. To me, it's a formal thing. It makes me feel nervous, just by thinking about it. What should I say on that day? What do I need to prepare? Ah..........~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! hehe. All the best for your interview next week~! =D

mingfu