Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My thoughts...

I need to start saving up money. Or else, my bank account will be forever zero in amount. When in emergency, how? Saving is a good habit that everyone should has.

I need to learn to manage well the amount of money that I have now before more can be given to me. Everything starts small before it becomes bigger.

I need to be more focus on the things I need to do or am doing. I realize that I have been too distracted recently. What is distracting me?

I don't want to fear for there is nothing that I should fear. There's nothing new under the sun. All I need to do is to do my best in everything that I'm put in. So, do the best & excel!

I need to be more organized. I can't stand my sister saying that I'm messy when I'm not. I know where the mess comes from but I find no point arguing. So, just clear the mess even if they're not yours!

No comments: